This is my vote for the very best of the very worst!!! I remember that day, and that was the funniest hair and face I've seen in a long time. This gets "one" in my book. Shelley
Ya know what I think is unfair about this..That I (Miranda) do not even have an up and running blog, and yet the wost pictures EVER of me are being posted under the "battle of the bad"....Mean? I think YES! Nonetheless, it gets my vote :)
4 comments:
scary! Nobody wants to see that in the morning. this gets a II.
This is my vote for the very best of the very worst!!! I remember that day, and that was the funniest hair and face I've seen in a long time. This gets "one" in my book. Shelley
This picture gets a II. I was there and it wasn't pretty!
Ya know what I think is unfair about this..That I (Miranda) do not even have an up and running blog, and yet the wost pictures EVER of me are being posted under the "battle of the bad"....Mean? I think YES!
Nonetheless, it gets my vote :)
Post a Comment