
I am starting to get excited for the weekend. It will be nice to go to Castle Dale. I think it's been since the summer that I was there. I hope we have some fun things planned. I've been thinking alot about the day we'll go to the MTC. I have some mixed feelings just thinking about it. I am so excited for Whitney. It's the rest of us I am worried about. It will be nice to all be together before the big departure.




4 comments:
Liz has not asked for Wednesday off because she doesn't think she can handle going to the MTC. She says I can give her a private good bye on Tuesday night. I wanted her to come. Oh Well. I am getting all of my packing done, I started boxing stuff up and getting out of my room today. I am also writing my talk. I get a little worried that I won't say the right things. I can't wait to see you .
good job sara i'm impressed with your mad blogging skills. I missed the last part of the Biggest Loser last night. I saw that Neil was voted off but I didn't see what happened after that, we had to go to tithing settlement which I completely forgot about. Anyways I will talk to you later.
Hey, I wish I could be there with you guys!! I'll be thinking of you all...
Sara, I finally have a blog going. I thought I would post this here, and maybe the word will get out. We are at rebeccasj.blogspot.com. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. We missed everyone.
Post a Comment