Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MTC Day

Whitney and her little buddy






Our last meal with Whitney for a while.

I was really glad for the experience to go to the MTC today to see Whitney off. It, of course was hard to say goodbye and just entrust her into the Lord's hands but what better hands to have her in. I am so proud of her for making this decision. May the Lord bless her and bless us as a family as she serves. Her new address for the time being is.
Sister Whitney Fauver
MTC Mailbox#264
HON-SPS 0224
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT. 84604-1793



2 comments:

Stacy said...

Little Buddy will really miss his sweetie pie! So will the rest of us!

Alan and Shelley said...

Looks like everyone survived the parting. Whit is in the very best place right now, other than the temple. How did Jenny and Jim do? I need to call her and find out.
Shelley