Thursday, February 7, 2008

Obsession

I am afraid I am more obsessed than ever. I need to play several games online a day. It is just my little way of unwinding after a busy day
I hope that all of you have a wonderful Valentines Day. The young women are going to make treats for their secret grandma or grandpa in the ward and then we will deliver them with a valentine. It should be fun for the girls to do that little service project.



Just looking forward to next weekend. I am very excited for it to be a 3 day weekend. I haven't had one of those for a few months. I was wondering when all of you will be coming into town. I guess we will have to figure out sleeping arrangements and then make some fun plans for the weekend. Can't wait to see you all.



3 comments:

liz and dennis said...

speaking of things to do this weekend, grandma fuller wants whoever of us wants to to come up and hear a presentation on honduras on saturday. stacey's blog says the blessing is on the 18 but isn't that a monday? dennis and i have to be back at work on monday, hope she really means sunday. love liz

Stacy said...

Obsessed people gather in crouds!!

Stacy said...

Should I say crowds!! What's up, neither one of those looks right. Where is the spell check for this program?