Esme's blessing day was very nice. She was so good and so happy that day. She just hung out in her beautiful blessing dress and seemed the most content I have ever seen her. She is a little doll!
Look at that beautiful dress. Lizzy did a great job












4 comments:
Okay, so Esme was crying for four hours on and off. We have given her everything. I almost ran down to instacare, but we decided to give her her second blessing in two days. She stopped crying almost immediately. Faith building! She still has some little troubles, but I think we will be okay till morning. Your photos are really nice too. I can't wait to see the rest.
good pictures. Leah stayed home with Andrew today so that she woudlnt' get anyone sick at Kinderbeets. I am hoping that she can come back tomorrow. I am soo tired but I will soon catch up on sleep. I don't know when but I'll sure try.....maybe this afternoon... :) there's a nice thought!
It was a fun weekend. We had a great time with everyone. I love all the pictures of Esme in her dress, and Lizzy did a wonderful job on it. I did a name today in the temple and her name was Agnes Sara Link Priddy Link. The lady at the veil got a little chuckle when I said it. Funny, Huh?
great family pics. i've been showing the ladies at work esme in her blessing dress. they think it's beautiful too. poor little leah looks pretty rough, but morgan says she's now on the mend. lizzy
Post a Comment