So I got all the tickets ordered and paid for. I booked all the rooms and now we just have to wait for June 30th to roll around. I thought this might be the easiest way to let everybody know their totals. I put them on my credit card and it will be nice to just pay it off when the bill comes. I will just put everyone's totals down and then you can mail me a check or just give me a check when you see me next. The tickets for Fiddler on the Roof are $30.00 each. We got a $4.00 discount on each ticket for our large group and for booking Tuesday. The tickets for Sound of Music are $18.00 for children and $24.00 for adults. I got the children's tickets for Banner, Hannah, Jonas, and Gabriel.
Totals:Liz-$162.00, Anne Adele-$108.00, Shelley-$54.00, Jenny- $186.00,
Rebecca- $180.00, Josh-$150.00, Morgan-$108.00
If you are going to send the checks by mail here is my address.
479 Unionwood Drive
Midvale, UT.
84047
Thanks




2 comments:
Okay I'll get the check to you as soon as we can. Hey isn't that the song you were looking for when we went to engh gardens! I really really like it! I want you to check out our blog. I finally figured out how to do the background thing! I'll have to show you. It's a little complicated but I'm sure you could handle it!
sara i put you in my bill pay list and sent you a check this am. you'll get it in a few days. thanks for taking care of that for us. i'm looking forward to the trip.
Post a Comment