So I am sitting here thinking and waiting for my visiting teaching partner to show up for our visits tonight. I am thinking why is Morgan not blogging in Idaho? Are there computer issues? Can no one take photos? Is nothing fun happening? And why did Miranda not put a picture of Brooks face on her blog? Why just his back and side view ? Does he have some unsightly scarring? A big pot belly or is it just too soon for us to really see what he looks like? I don't know, just having lots of questions. Then I looked at Stacy's blog again and saw my favorite 3 year old and decided to do a few more Maren pictures.
This picture was taken on the day that Leah was born. She looks deceivingly angelic.
Crack Attack. She's a Les wannabe:)
Remember it took her forever to get teeth and then when she did they were a little crooked. It was very charming. I was worried about how they straighten baby teeth. Amazingly nature just takes care of it.
Little Michael.
In a way I can't beleive that she is 3 years old but on the other hand she seems older because she can verbalize so well and she is quite bright and clever as the Brits would say. She is so cute and quirky, Robey and Cocoa Milk and all. Happy Birthday Maren. Can't wait for your party on Saturday.




4 comments:
Sara, we wondered why Morgan isn't blogging. And what could be wrong with Brooks that Miranda hasn't shown us a picture of him yet. Love the pictures of Marin, cut little tushie, can't believe she's three. Hope you got your visiting teaching done.
Great photos! I love seeing photos that everyone else takes! The party is at 5:00 p.m.
Lol...I sure hope Leslie doesn't see this post...
What is wrong with the Baums and Schauerhamer's blogging? I hope that it's just that the internet is out or something and not that they are too goo to show us what they are up to!
Also, I was wondering when you will be coming back down to Cedar City to visit?
Post a Comment