
I don't really have anything of significance to post but I wanted to do a new one. I wish I had a new household project to show or some of my bountiful harvest that I had done something with ( I will soon) or cute new pics of the kids or a new dress that I fit into or a dozen other things but sadly I don't. I just have me and my slightly boring week of work with a few slightly interesting things thrown in. I got a new calling on Sunday so instead of being the 2nd counselor in YW I am now the 1st counselor working with the mia-maids. Mixed Feelings. I am not ready to leave my little Beehives yet. At least I will be seeing them and still involved in some ways. So now I am onto a tougher crowd. There is just something about 14 year old girls. It is going to be interesting. Wish me luck. I think I am going to need it. Work has been a little crazy with changes and of course, office drama. I hope that is going to improve in the next week or so. So a few things to look forward to, having tomatoes red enough to make salsa out of them. Also looking forward to next weekend when Miranda and Jenny are coming to check out the wedding dress scene in Salt Lake. I am hoping to go see the art exhibit at the UMFA featuring Monet to Van Gogh. It may be my only chance to see work by these greats. I want to start on Miranda's quilt and start thinking about bridal shower plans, cause that just sounds fun to me and I need some fun. I want to get some new bulbs in the ground for spring and I am looking forward to the crisp, cooler days of Fall.




4 comments:
So what if your days aren't thrilling and exciting, I thank you for the post. I love this convenient way of keeping in touch with family. Nothing much going on here either, but next week is Miles twenty year reunion and he, Gigi and the boys will be with us. I will have to do a huge post so that everyone can see what they are looking like now. We had so much rain this past weekend, nine inches in less than twenty-four hours. Our basement didn't leak but many did. We just hibernated and got out Sunday morning for chu8rch. We have been drying out ever since. The trees and grass are ridiculously green. We could be in England.
I forgot that you got the new calling, how did it go on Tuesday night?
sara, i meant to tell you that i like your quote about life being one long lesson in humility. how true, how true. great fall pictures. nothing much is going on here either, but it's great to see a new post. hope you enjoy 'monet to picasso' and i wish i could go with you.
How come you got moved into the MIA maids? I loved the beehives the best when I was in YW. They are so cute, naive and charming. too bad some of them lose it so fast. sounds like you are going to have a great/fun weekend. Wish I could be there to see all the doings.
Post a Comment