So here is our little Lily on 4/15. She is as charming as can be and I wish I could spend a little more time with her but between going back to work and limited visiting hours I see her every evening after work. It gives me something to look forward to. She is a little angel and I can't wait to be able to hold her and see her wrapped in one of the blankets that I made for her. She is doing quite well today and Morgan is at the hospital right now attempting to nurse her for the first time. She has been weaned down to about a 1/2 liter of oxygen. She will apparently need IV antibiotics until Sunday. We are keeping our fingers crossed. I think all our prayers are being answered. We hope to have her home with us soon.
The bump in the road has grown.
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment