Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years

I wanted to blog about New Years even though it was a week and some back.  Josh and Stacy hosted a family/friend party at their home.  That it why you see some familiar faces and some not so familiar.  It was very reminscent of New Years parties past.  We had great food and fun games.  I think the newcomers enjoyed themselves.  We even stayed up to ring in the New Year. 
I thought that I had taken more pictures than I had.  This is of the ring game.  Madi trying to find the elusive ring.
On New Years Day Esme was playing with Jonas' Christmas gift.  She was using it as a doll house. 
Maren playing with dominoes
Jenny had given Maren a New Years style.  Remember the days of French braid crowns. 

Maren was mesmorized by it. 


I can't believe it is already way into January.  Morgan and Andrew and the girls were just here for the weekend seeing Andrew's sister's new baby.  It was nice to have them here and be able to spend some time with the little girls.  I am hoping to be able to get started on some new projects.  My callings are going to get busy here in the next few weeks.  Work is going well and I am trying to still enjoy the snow.  I hope that things are going well for all of you. 

2 comments:

Stacy said...

time has flown for January so far.

Jennifer said...

We did have a good time.