So I received a few tips from Jenny via Whitney last week. The second was that someone has actually made the Tasha Tudor A is for Annabelle book into fabric. For those of you who do not remember or did not know, I memorized this book as a child and was slightly obsessed with it. I wore out that copy and A.A. gave me a new one a few years back. So I was thrilled to hear that there was fabric. I purchased it 2 nights ago and I am very excited to get it in the mail. The first tip I received from Jenny last week was that the Singer sewing machine that she has was on sale and for a great price. I did a little research and decided that I wanted it. It showed up on Friday and I got right to using it on Saturday. I have been checking out the stitches that it can do. I am very excited to use it. I have a closet full of projects and projects coming in the mail and projects I am dreaming up in my mind.
Thanks Jenny for keeping me up-to-date on all of the latest finds.






3 comments:
Glad you are in the project mood. I need to get into it!
That is cute fabric, what are you going to do with it? Have fun with your new machine. See you in a little while.
I can't wait to see what you'll do with the fabric. I hope you're enjoying the new machine.
Post a Comment