Sunday, December 2, 2012

 
It's time to have a shower for our Les.  We will be having her bridal shower at my house on December 15th at 10:00 am starting with a brunch.   I sent out invitations to her friends and other family members but I thought I could save a little time and effort by just doing a blog post to remind and invite all of the rest of the family.   Tennyson is planning on going to the temple that day as well, for her endowments so it is going to be a busy day.  I am sure Jenny or Tenny will post more about that for us all.  So Liz, Shelley,Morgan, Jenny, Whit, Randa, Tenny, Banner, Stacy, Kelsie, Hannah, Rebecca ,Arden, and Becky, consider yourselves all invited.   A.A. and Madi we will miss you and wish you could be here with us all. 
 
I hope to see you all there.  Hope all of your Holiday plans are coming along.  See you all soon.

3 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

Sorry, I have forgotten what is on the menu. What do you want me to bring, and make, and when do you want me there?

liz and dennis said...

I also have forgotten what I am bringing. Shall I do the bacon wrapped tater tots, something else, or both? What all are we having?

Miranda Gutierrez said...

Aldo and I were able to get both days off work! Do you have room for us?