
So yes, you all guessed right. I have just left Sao Paolo Brazil and am onto my next adventure. I was thinking about getting a Brazilian butt lift while I was there but I thought a Tooele Tummy Tuck would be more in order for me. Oh, well maybe later.

This next destination is more of an area and not just a city. I have wanted to come here for a long time and now I am finally her. It is all I expected and more.

I love the views of the city. Notice all the beautiful red roofs. It is so European.

There are some beautiful castles here in the area. There is even one here that Walt Disney was fascinated by.

One of the museums in this city that I am visiting. The city happens to be the 3rd largest in the country of it's location.

This painting was in one of the museums that I visited. I don't think it is famous, just pretty.
This city is known for its museums.

I have always wanted to visit this place. It is located near the city that I am visiting. It reminds me of the Black Hills of South Dakota.

This is how I got around the city quickly.
I sure am glad I am here in the Spring. If I was here in the Fall it would be crazy. I much prefer this time of year.
7 comments:
Lillehamer, Norway? Just guessing.
germany, i guess. oktoberfest, berlin, black forest. i don't know the name of the castle or the museum or that train. i think i should know the name of the train, but i can't think of it.
So Sara, have yau had a chance to see the hotel there where that well known terrorist act took place during that sporting event years ago? I really wanted to see the movie about it a few years ago but it was rated R.
Alan left the first message and I'm (Shelley) guessing that you are in the Bavarian Alps area close to Munich and Insbruck Austria. Have fun understanding that German.
You are visiting Munich in Bavaria and the Black Forest region of Germany. Munich did host the summer Olympics back in 1972. I'm sure glad you,re not mixed up in that beer guzzling Oktoberfest.
I went to google and searched and came up with munich, Germany.
Man I'm terrible at this game. Oh well. I didn't put that much thought into it I just guessed because of the olympics. Maybe I will do better next time.
Post a Comment