Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The First Destination. Where Am I?

Well the long awaited world excursion has begun. I am hoping that you can guess what city I have started out in. I did not want to be too obvious so you are going to have to do some research or at least pay attention to my comments.


It was a very long flight but I finally made it. I am about 5 hours ahead of Mountain Standard time here. This was the sight that greeted me when we landed. As you can tell it is a huge city. By far the biggest I have ever been to. I have a soccer game on the itinerary for tomorrow. They all seem to be crazy about that game here.


A cathedral that I visited in the city but I can not recall the name of it. I must have not paid attention.












I famous author once said that if you wanted to disappear, this would be the city to do it in. Now you can understand why from seeing this view. It is amazing






I decided to do a session at the temple while I was there. I had to wear the headphones that translate everything into English. They were of course very sweet there. I enjoyed the temple better than the cathedral I must say. I believe President Faust came on a mission to this country.






A museum that I visited. There were wonderful sites to behold.



I also got to spend some time at the beach. I have a picture that I might post later. It is beautiful here. I don't want to leave.



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you are having fun in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Alan and Shelley said...

I know where you are. You are in Sao Paulo Brazil. I hope the pictures you post of the beach don't include nakeditity. I hear there are a lot of them there.

Stacy said...

Sao Paulo, Brazil. Okay, I cheated! It was easier to look at the answers already posted than to go looking for where Pres. Faust went on his mission. Ha, ha!

Banner Fauver said...

I went to google and searched for the samba and i got that is came from brazil then i searched the temple and got Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Tennyson said...

sao paulo, brazil

The Schauerhamers said...

Sao Paulo, Brazil!