Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our Missionary


I was feeling a little sad for Whitney and her cultural adjustments in Honduras. Can you believe rats in the same room. I hate to think that she will have to get used to rats just roaming around. I hope that she adjusts and learns her Spanish really quick so she can start communicating with her companion let alone everyone else. Poor thing. I can't even imagine what her life must be like right now. It almost makes me wish that she was in the States, but I guess I have to have faith that she was called to Honduras for a reason and she now has to find out what those reasons are, rats and all. I will be praying harder than ever for her

The Honduran flag, but maybe some of you already knew this.


This is apparently some plot of land that is for sale in the town Villanueva that Whitney is serving in. I was actually able to find a few various pictures but couldn't get them big enough to post.



1 comment:

Stacy said...

I can't imagine what Whit is feeling! I have been discouraged before, but not in a foreign land without a sister to talk too!