
We celebrated Gabe's birthday on Saturday at my house. We had a fun party and Rebecca made this yummy cake for Gabe. I think it turned out really cute. He got some fun toys and clothes. I can hardly believe he is 5. Where is the time going?

Maren half dressed as usual.

The boys just being boys, need I say more.

Little Essie likes to snack on her hands or her blanket or whatever is near. Isn't she a sweetheart.

Little Leah being a cutie. Her little face cracks me up. She is looking slightly alarmed.

Morgan set up beauty shop at my house. Hannah and Maren got some trimming and Jonas got a BUZZ.

Jonas had to have a little dip in the tub after his haircut. Maren needed to be included.
2 comments:
i love to see your new posts with pictures of everyone. dennis and i are coming up this weekend for enoch's blessing. so we'll see you then and then you'll be here for easter. who all is coming? we are looking forward to whoever shows up. love liz
lol i love that picture of Leah too! I like that picture of the kids in the tub too it's cute. Why are bathtub pictures usually cute? Is it the water? Anywho.... I hope you enjoyed the rest of North and South!
Post a Comment