Sunday, May 18, 2008

An Evening on Temple Square

A few months back the Beehives and I planned a very fun activity that we have been waiting and waiting to do. We went down to Temple Square and they each brought their camera and we took photos of all the beautiful flowers and surroundings. I love this picture of the temple. I wish I had not cut Moroni out of it though.
We ate at the Lion House Pantry. It was of course very fun. We had to save up for a few months in order to have the budget to go. We had delicious food and everyone enjoyed just being together. I had 5 girls that came and 2 of us leaders.
Forget-Me-Nots. I wanted some for myself. They are so beautiful.
It was a beautifu overcast evening. The weather was perfect too. I think we got good photos from it being just a little gray in the sky.
I loved these little flowers. I don't know their name. Stacy has some in her yard.
These red tulips where massive
Great Colors!
It was like being in the Garden of Eden, not that I have been there. It was beautiful, tranquil, and I loved every minute of that evening. The girls were so fun and I ended up taking portraits of each of them that I think we will make homemade frames to put them in.


3 comments:

Stacy said...

English Daisies! I thought you would know that. I guess they don't have alot in England. Maren picked all of mine.

Stacy said...

I can't decide which flower picture is my favorite. Just as I decided the last one, I had to go back and look at the others. Nice photos! Hopefully the girls got some nice shots too!

Alan and Shelley said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I love the idea of taking the girls to temple square and getting their pictures there. How fun for them to have a YW leader who has so much time for them. We are also thinking of taking our primary-age children down to Rexburg and taking their pictures in the garden in back of the temple. i think they would be pictures the children would remember forever. We are thinking more like august when we have a little more flowering going on(roses). I will be lgad to get a room with you if you think that would be better, and if Noah needs to be with AA.