
On Friday I was outside with the babies and I picked a bloom from Stacy's snowball bush. Some of the blooms fell off and I realized what cute little flowers they were. I thought Esme would be a cute background for the petals.


I took this picture upside down and so I decided to keep it that way. This is our Leah enjoying the fluffy petals on her face as well.

Andrew decided to brew up some root beer. Jonas is enjoying the dry ice smoke.

On Saturday morning we went to Madison's piano recital. It was actually quite a nice little recital. She did very well of course and I was happy that I got to go. Jonas and Gabe enjoyed the paper airplanes that Tenny and Banner made for each of them with programs from the recital. These airplanes, mind you were made in the middle of the recital. I only had to confiscate the aircrafts once.

It sure was nice to only have to work 4 days this week, but I was still ready and looking forward to the weekend when it came. We had a BBQ over at Josh and Stacy's on Friday. These are some of the pictures I took while we were waiting for the burgers to get done. I think that Tenny has enjoyed being here with the baby girls. She is getting her fill of Esme and Leah.

Kelsie started blowing bubbles and Maren started popping them and Leah started giggling really hard. She was really entertained by Maren for some reason. I couldn't get pictures of the bubbles though.

Maren looking cute as usual.

Esme giving us good smiles as usual.
4 comments:
Oh, My gosh! Okay, so I have to save all of these pictures. They are all so cute. I am sorry that I didn't get to go to the piano recital. But you know how I become a home body when I have a baby. I only go to your house and the school. Church too! Only things within a few miles of my house. I really don't know how this trip to Southern Utah is going to go over? I'm scared!!
Okay, so were you given a bad gift recently, or did you give a bad gift?
cute, cute pics. i love seeing them. i'm missing the girls, of course, but i'm glad you're having such a good time with them. i can't wait to see pictures of the quilt. is your fig tree surviving?
Sara, I just now saw the totals that I owe you. I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you. Sorry about this! I just haven't had time to blog for awhile -- mine or anyone else's. So. . . I will get you the money soon (by the end of the week).
Post a Comment