Zachary Baum newest Gold medal winner in track and field for the U.S.A .
Michael Phelps watch out this newest Gold Medal winner in the 100 meter freestyle is right on your tail. Congrats to Gabriel Jorgensen newest medal winner for the U.S.
The whole American equestrian team helped to bring home this gold medal
Kelsie Mullins beat out the tough Chinese competition to bring home the Gold. Look at her spectacular form.Go U.S.A.!
Does the first song sound familiar? Guess what it is from.
Does the first song sound familiar? Guess what it is from.




6 comments:
It is from the commercial where the chinese man follows the girl to gove her flowers and then knocks down stuff in the market and goes to the hospital and she is his doctor.
This song is from my favorite Olympic commercial. It is soo cute. That chinese boy is quite the handsome brute. I love the olympians. They look so much like normal every day people. i sure wish I could go to the olympics! (wink)
What a fun posting. I guess you have true Olympic fever. What will you do when they are all over? I remember watching them as a child and making plans to be in them. I don't recall what events, but we would train for a week or two and then slowly the dream would fade and we would get caught up by the next big thing. Or more likely we just found that watching The Flintstones after school was more fun than running around the block.
I think they should make the divers go through a tube in the Olympics too!
Funny post, I like all those pictures. What an amazingly athletic and skilled group of people in one family.
Just a quick comment about the picture with maren in the hut that andrew made. My first reaction was-how the heck did maren get to Honduras. That is exactly what the majority of the house look like. Shoddy construction, and no protection.
Post a Comment