
So I have tried to be an informed American and watch both conventions this past week and a half. I thought definately tonight was the most entertaining. I started watching with the Romney speech and I thought he did good but I was so suprised at how I liked Huckabee's speech. It was actually kind of funny. I really liked Guilliani's speech too . He had some candid moments that cracked me up and then I was very pleased with Sarah Palin's speech. I especially liked the comment about the Greek columns. I was laughing out loud. I really liked when her youngest girl was holding the baby and smoothing his hair over with her hand by licking it. It was very cute. The comment that got me was when she said that McCain was not one to promote change to further his career but to make his career about promoting change or something like that, but it was a clever play on words I thought. It is going to be very interesting to see how the next few months play out, a little nerve wracking but interesting. How about that green dress the Cindy was wearing. She's quite the little trendy lady. I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow to see what the Maverick has to say.




3 comments:
Truly, I don't know how this woman does it all. But I am glad she is willing to give it all for country. I don't know that I could. I loved all the speeches from last night too! Guilliani was very humorous. I think Sarah is going to do very well. I am so scared that O is going to get this. Our taxes will go up, government will get bigger, and this is really going to hurt middle income people. The rich don't like tax increase, but we are the ones it really hurts. I hate it.
I didn't get to watch Romney's or Huckabee's speech. I was disappointed, but I saw Giuliani and Palin and thought they did well. I did like giuliani, (he's a witty one). I saw the sister picking on the baby, nose I think. there's just something about having to keep babies noses clean. I trhough Palin did a pretty amazing job at hammering at the Dems, just hope that she has more substance than a critical side to her. I think she does. She was pretty with it, and I think the Repubs can feel mostly ok this week. Hey that Cindy is stylin! Everytime I see her she has it all goin on. Would love to get a look at her shoes, wouldn't you?
Am I out of it? I haven't even noticed what Cindy McCain has been wearing. Coming from Illinois it has been rather hard to get an unbiased opinion about Obama. There are some people here who think he could walk on water if he put his mind to it. I wish there was a candidate that I could really get behind. Obama seems a little naive and McCain seems out of touch with what our country really needs. The debates may help me decide, or they may add to my disillusion of big government.
Post a Comment