Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mad Lib Memories


So I was down in my basement and saw some old Mad Libs. I wanted to share my favorite Mad Lib ever with all of you.
Kitchen Inspection
The inspectors from the State Department of Health and spoons came here today to inspect the rotten kitchen and to make sure that our bright cooks were washing their kidneys before preparing our crusty meals. And that there are no little Arabian horses or kangaroos running around in the kitchen spreading muffins. They checked the lunch prepared by our dietician Don Knotts. We had spaghetti and tree branch balls. On Tuesdays, we have boiled canary with rice. On Wednesdays, we have a choice of blow torch soup or a Hazmat fire truck omelette with sulphuric acid sauce. The inspector found a lot of teeth in the salad and said there was too much mercury in the milk. In the future, we will have less tator tots to eat and more brocolli. But I bet it will still taste cubic.
I remember reading this and laughing hysterically. It seems like it was Josh, John, Madi and me that did it.

1 comment:

Anne Adele said...

Of all the people I know, you are the one who loves Mad Libs the most. I remember when you were little and nothing would break you up like Mad Libs. You and Becca would laugh so hard you would fall off your chairs. How funny that you found this old set that you've hung onto for so long. I probably wouldn't throw it away either.