Sunday, October 26, 2008

Well the weekend has come to an end and I just want to say how much I enjoyed it. It was so fun to have Little Leah's 1st birthday at my house. Shelley transformed the house into a Halloween Wonderland and Alan worked on my yard and even got some grass planted in the bare spots in the back. It was great to have them here along with Jenny and the girls and of course it was good to see everyone else.

Leah with her new toy at her party. She has mastered the push toy and now thinks she is an old pro.


Tennyson and Kelsie just enjoying being together and of course adding to the party atmosphere.


Catching up on a little cousin time. If these 2 are ever in the same city you will always find them together. They seem to be inseparable. Just as it should be.


I tried a new recipe of cheese fondue. I thought it was quite yummy. I had to adjust the recipe a little bit. I hope to use my fondue pot on a regular basis. It was actually quite fun.


It was such a beautiful day on Saturday that we spent quite a bit of time outside. Since Leah mastered her push toy she thinks she is good enough to push Esme in the stroller.


Maren getting in on the stroller pushing action.

Esme enjoying all the rides.




It was a great weekend. I am looking forward to more Halloween festivities next weekend. I can't wait to see everybody's costumes. Oh, and by the way. Congrats to our new mother to be. Can't wait.


4 comments:

Stacy said...

I will be spending alot of time copying pictures tomorrow. I loved the ones of all the cousins together. Thanks for helping with all of the kids last night.

The Schauerhamers said...

Thanks again for letting us have the shin dig at your place. It felt so warm and cozy which is exactly what I wanted. I think the party was a success. I look forward to our pumpkin carving festivities tonight! We'll see if Andrew can make it, I don't know if he can.

Anne Adele said...

It was good to see some more pictures of the fun weekend. I like the one of Leah pushing Esme in the stroller. Glad you had such nice weather for the weekend. It has turned cold here and people have started bundling up.

Alan and Shelley said...

It was fun, and once again thanks for letting me take over your house. I would like to have just a little quiet time to come and enjoy the city one time without having to do a big event like birthdays and blessings. Oh yeah, I guess that happened in August for me. Well, it is very quiet here at home. Don't have to worry about anything except getting the VTing done(tomorrow). I miss everyone already, but will see you all in a month.