So on Wednesday night I remembered I had this gift certificate to a sushi place and decided to finally use it after having it for about a year and a half. I ordered 4 different kinds cause variety is always essential in sushi eating. Of course it was just myself partaking of the sushi. As always I hate to waste things and so I ate all of the sushi because sushi does not keep well. I woke up in the night just sick and feeling up chucky, as Mom would say. I threw up and felt better but then the next morning I tried to eat and was still sick. So I had to put myself on a clear liquid diet for 2 days. This was a bummer knowing that Halloween was one of those 2 days. I ate broth and jello and kept my electrolytes up with Gatorade and of course lots of water. I was feeling much better by Friday night and was able to enjoy all the fun Halloween activities as usual. We had a family get together by family get together I mean that Kimi and Kyli and Erica were also there too. We had great food. Very fun and balmy Trick or Treating and games and movie. Lets just say Sardines was a big hit. And of course what Halloween party would be complete without Body! Body!
Gabe was the best Spidey ever. Jonas was a very handsome cowboy. He was madly trying to find his gun the Uncle Dennis had given him awhile back. It was not to be. But Hannah did find him nice squirt gun that he carried around for the night. It was a very fun evening and I am so glad that I was feeling better and did not miss out on a thing.




3 comments:
Those costumes are the cutest i have ever seen!
I loved the Lamb and the Lion especially!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween..
Cute Trick or Treaters! I'm glad you were able to go with them and that you had got over your sicky-pooness. Well aren't you glad that you didn't have people over to share in the sushi. What a disaster that would have been. We had a quiet Halloween. Alan and I went out to dinner with some friends and then came home and played pinochle. At about 8:30 three trick or treatoers came by and I made them come in the kitchen so our guests could see them. they looked like accident victims and were very gory. Your trick or treaters were much cuter. I wish I could see a picture of Leah trick or treating and all of the kids.
Cute, cute costumes. I hope the trick-or-treaters got lots of candy. We were very dull here. Banner now says we shouldn't celebrate Halloween, it's no fun!
Post a Comment