No I have not disappeared off the face of the earth but I have been having some computer issues that have prevented me from posting and also commenting. But alas, Andrew has come to the rescue. Apparently the date on my computer was changed to 2 years ago and so everything was a securtiy alert. Now I am back in business til the next thing that makes my computer wonky.
So what is up in Sara's world you are all asking yourselves. I have finally arranged to get new carpet throughout the house. I am very excited. It is something I have put off for the past year. The house needs some new life and so it will get it's new life on Feb. 26th.
I have been working on a baby quilt for one of the sisters that works with me in YW's. She is having a baby boy and so I did a zig zag quilt like Jenny has been doing. I thought the computer was doing okay but now it seems I can't find the file with the pics that I was going to put on the blog. It never ends with this tempermental laptop. I will put a picture up after I get it actually quilted.
I of course have been obsessed with the Olympics. It is my true obsession that I get to indulge in every 2 years. I only wish I would have taken the week off from work so that I could really focus and concentrate on them but then maybe that would ave been a little overboard.
I have had an enjoyable weekend. Morgan and Andrew and the girlies stopped here for a few days on their way to Mesa. We had a fun Valentines Day and great Olympic Opening Ceremony Party. Wish I had some pictures to show you all
The bump in the road has grown.
6 years ago




3 comments:
I am glad that you are back. Two months, come on! I haven't seen the quilt you are working on and I have been to your house numerous times.
Dang, I was hoping for some pics of the party, the quilt, and of course the cute kids. Let's not talk about problem computers. I'm the worst. Had to call Mesa and Andrew to have him talk me through turning off and on one of our comps. I'm a computer idiot! Will call you soon to discuss my upcoming visit and departure. I'm starting to freak!
OKay I'm glad to see that the computer is back and running for you. I wish that ANdrew could be everywhere at once so that he could take care of everyone's computer. I'm sure he is flattered to think that you all depend on him so much! Haha. WE are enjoying the weather down here, all of the sun and dessert landscape, we are not, however, enjoying grandma's diagnosis on her pancreatic mass. WE'll have to talk more about that later. FOr now I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible, I'm glad we came.
Post a Comment