Wow, that was some celebration. I didn't know the Rapunzel hat would look so good on Maren. I, of course like the picture of Noah with Esme at the little table and I like all the pictures of your yard. Isn't it nice to have a good looking yard? I've seen pictures of your bird bath and I think that I have one exactly like it. Does it come in two parts? Mine does. Because of our rough winters we bring it in out of the elements when it gets cold outside. You might want to do the same. Ours is ceramic with a heavy glaze on it.
I t looks like we missed a fun get together. We are back from our quick trip to Montana. I had forgetten until we drove home yesterday how beautiful that part of the state is. The Missouri river valleys between Great Falls and Helena are lush and green. Of course Jim said "Why don't we live here?"
2 comments:
Wow, that was some celebration. I didn't know the Rapunzel hat would look so good on Maren. I, of course like the picture of Noah with Esme at the little table and I like all the pictures of your yard. Isn't it nice to have a good looking yard? I've seen pictures of your bird bath and I think that I have one exactly like it. Does it come in two parts? Mine does. Because of our rough winters we bring it in out of the elements when it gets cold outside. You might want to do the same. Ours is ceramic with a heavy glaze on it.
I t looks like we missed a fun get together. We are back from our quick trip to Montana. I had forgetten until we drove home yesterday how beautiful that part of the state is. The Missouri river valleys between Great Falls and Helena are lush and green. Of course Jim said "Why don't we live here?"
Post a Comment