We are staying in an area that borders Anaheim. It is called Buena Park. Even though we are on vacation I wanted to have a church experience. So we Googled the nearest chapel and had a good Fast and Testimony meeting with the folks in the Buena Park Ward. I love going to church wherever I am visiting. It is amazing that no matter where we go the church is the same. You know the hymns, you know what the order of the meeting will be. And you know that you can feel the Spirit wherever you are. Then we came back and rested up this afternoon and then we were going to go to Disneyland to watch the fireworks and maybe do a few little things. We were trying to pack light and I had our ticket voucher and some cash, our room key, camera and chapstick. I must have chapstick. We had taken the shuttle about 5 miles to Disneyland and then when we were standing in the line to trade our voucher for the ticket it dawned on me that I did not bring my wallet because we were packing light and I did not even think about I.D. but panic set in and sure enough when we got to the window she said that she needed my I.D. and would not be able to give us our tickets without it. I was somewhat crushed and thought, this is the Lord telling us that we should not be here today. We wandered around for about an hour trying to decide what to do. We thought we better go back to the shuttle drop off and sure enough he came back and we got back on. He looked at us like we were weirdos but we just smiled and acted like we had everything under control We did end up getting back to the park and doing a few things and seeing an amazing firework display.
Quiz questions for the day.
And see the Sultan's Palace?
6.And on what ride do you get to soar in this? Hint. I love this ride.






3 comments:
Oh, it all looks so fun, and yep, maybe you were supposed to keep a little more of the sabbath on the sabbath. My guesses are 1. Pinocchio's daring journey 2. Aladdin's magic carpet ride 3. Peter Pan's flight or something like that. I don't think I've ever been on any of them. Now I want to go.
That looks like Monstro's mouth. And Monstro was in Pinnochio. The Sultan's palace was in Aladdin, and the sky sailboats are from the end of Peter Pan. I have no idea what the rides actually are, but Shelley and I want ride on all of them.
YOu get to go through Monstro's mouth and the Sultan's Palace on the Storybook Land Canal boats and the last ride looks like something from Peter Pan.
Post a Comment