This was the Haunted Mansion that was all decked out for Halloween.
Whitney hanging with the Honey Pots. Winnie the Pooh was on the other side of the pots.
Quiz question 1. What is the name of the above Pixar character?
Question #2. What part of Disneyland is the above building in?
Question #3. Who's castle is this?
In response to the Bra Busting question. After I got off of the Matterhorn yesterday I told Whitney that my bra nearly busted. Actually my bra strap just fell down but you know how we exaggerate at times. Well then we just went off the deep end from there. So we got to laughing about all of the times we had been on really bumpy rides including the shuttle trip to get to Disneyland and then we just defined anything that jiggled us around as Bra-Busters. Silly Girls! That's what happens when you are both silly and well endowed. I am sure many of you reading can relate.
So we are off to San Diego tomorrow for more adventures. Hope you will join us in the blogasphere.




3 comments:
1. mater
2. old town?
3. Cinderella's castle
I did see that Pixar movie with the cars, but I don't remember any of the character names. I have no idea where that building is in Disneyland, but I know that the castle is Cinderella's castle. Yup, that is where she dances with Prince Charming and loses her glass slipper on the stairs.
1. Mater
2. New Orleans/French Quarter
3. Cinderella's
Post a Comment