I was finally able to get down to Castle Dale after doing the funeral luncheon and join in the fun.
Everyone was lounging around in Lizzy's backyard. The weather was wonderful and I was excited to get there.
These 3 were laughing in regards to a comment that Jonas made, imagine that. They were looking at Hannah and Jonas who were sitting across from them on the other swinging lounger thingy.
And here are Hannah and Jonas. Noah was saying how alike Hannah and Jonas were starting to look. Jonas pipes up with " We don't look like each other. Just look at our toenails, they are completely different"
It was so funny we just all burst out laughing.
The two of them looking so similar
Tenny went skydiving that day and finally arrived home to be with the rest of us.
Maren looking very tousled.
HAPPY TO BE TOGETHER!
Switched it up with a little artsy black and white.
I love this sweet picture of her.
Then of course Kelsie and Morgan had to start the mid-air jumping photos. Whitney had to take them because I was not coordinated enough to take the pictures while they were in the air.
It didn't take Les long to shed the name tag and get down to dancing
.
Arden was a woopin everyone in the dance competition. Who knew?
Arden, Kelsie, Shelley and myself doing Morgan's Wii dancing game. Everyone was getting into it. I was sweating like nobody's business. It is definately a work-out
Banner got home from her trek that night as well. We all ran down to the park to welcome her home. We were yelling for her and when she saw us, she ran to us and we all did a big group hug. We are good at making scenes wherever we go.






3 comments:
Wish I could see the videos! Looks like fun was had around every corner.
Noah has been raving about that game. He keeps singing songs to me from it. I'm sad I missed it. It looks like you all had so much fun. :)
Nice pictures of everyone. Did you have to show us dancing?
Post a Comment