We started with the ceremonial picture of the line-up.
Then each child was given either a drawn hint or written hint as to where they need to go for the first Easter treat. Maren had to start by going to my "treasure chest" aka my jewelry box that she had to unlock with the key.
Essie had to start at the "fridgerator" that she is holding upside down.
I wrote little riddles for the boys to figure out where their treats were hidden. And Hannah got a mix of pictures and riddles. So instead of tears and tantrums we had 5 kids running every which direction to find their treasure.
Hannah searching the rhubarb
Essie finding her stash behind the new yard ornament.
Trying out all the candy.
At one point Essie had all of her candy out of the basket and had to try at least a taste of everything. She loves her sugar and chocolate.
Arden and Essie comparing tongues, not sure why but there you go.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and happy Easter.




2 comments:
That was a bunch of fun! Thanks for hosting it this year!
Looked fun! I have a small request, could you please change your original blogspot background color from that red color? For some reason, I can never read your blog on my iPad because your cutest blog background doesn't show up and so I only get the red words on the red background. So, are you excited for AZ?
Post a Comment