Saturday, June 21, 2008

Arden's Birthday


Today we got together at my house for a little birthday gathering for Arden. We had a fun evening with lots of good food and good company. This is Arden trying on one of her cute outfits that she got.

We decided to spend some time out on the front lawn because it was so nice out there.
Maren enjoying a little Uncle John time and an Otter Pop
The boys hiding out by the van doing their boy things.
Seth enjoying his cousins
Maren and Anne Adele looking at something fascinating I am sure.




The teenagers
Yummy Food! Believe me, it was tasty.
Arden having some fun with Esme.
This morning I was talking to Anne Adele about the above stains that I have on my carpet. I told her that I hated them because they were right there for everyone to see and I could get them temporarily clean with carpet cleaner and then they just get worse and seem to attract more dirt than before. She said to try hot water and a little vinegar. I decided to have a go.
Instantly the stains came up. I scrubbed a little but I was so stunned that something that I already had in the cupboard would take care of these pesty stains. Well there you go, vinegar the miracle cleaner. Who new? Well, I guess Anne Adele did. I smelled like vinegar for awhile but it was worth it. No wonder that the guy at the bank and the people at the library were looking at me weird. I have enjoyed having her here with me for the past few days. Seth got back from EFY today and she and Seth will be catching a shuttle to Rexburg tomorrow to go spend some time with the Baums in Hidyho.

No comments: