
Presenting the lovely Mr. and Mrs Brooks Shurtliff


Let the shellacing begin. Miranda had Leslie and Morgan working on her. I came to see her to document the morning and her knees were just slightly shaking. I think they did a great job. She looked beautiful as usual.

Tennyson watching in amazement

Banner not so amazed

Maren after her Benadryl, induced coma

My artsy view of the temple

Sorry, these are a bit out of order. Leah was enjoying this tree. Morgan told me that she trained her not to touch Christmas trees. I guess it was just too enticing.

Look at that little face. She is so excited

This is one of my most favorite pictures of the day. I thought that this was such a fitting picture of Snow Canyon. This was the view from our dinner table.

The wedding ceremony was very nice and then we had a fun time taking pictures outside at the temple. Here is my try at being photographically creative like Madi.

Santa made an appearance at the temple. We felt very priviliged.

Little did we know that Jonas has been practicing his posing. I loved the backdrop of the temple doors for this picture.

Best Friends

America's Next Top Child Model

I love this picture of all of the kids. I wish that we could have had the Bride in here.

The boys being friendly

Miranda was shivering and so cold that Santa decided to share is red cape with her. I think that it looks quite cute.

This is another one of my favorite pics of the day. Look at these cute kids. I love them all so much.

Our beautiful bride. I think that everything turned out so perfect. I am so glad that everyone could be there and I could see and spend the day with you all.
3 comments:
What a great time we had. Thanks for getting three of five down there safely! And thanks for the Benadryl, we slept great for four hours!
How on earth did you get Maren looking so sweet? In one of your photos, she is smiling and looking so cute. That never happens! She looks just like you and Lizzie I thought when you were little girls!
Those are some excellent pictures. I loved all the ones of the cousins. they all look so happy. I hope they will all make good choices in their lives and that there will be temple blessings ahead for all of them. I miss the ones that aren't here when we all get together. Wasn't it a beautiful day for Miranda and Brooks?
Miranda looked gorgeous! I really missed being there!
I've been copying all the pictures of the girls and Gabe, but there is one -- "Best Friends"-- that won't copy big. Can you e-mail that one to me? Thanks!
Post a Comment