I just spent a fun weekend with Jenny and her girls and other family members doing Christmasy things. We were able to go to the Nutcracker and then spend a fun evening downtown. Lots of people had the same idea. Who thought that we would have to stand in line to get into the Lion House Pantry, not I. It was fun and very cold seeing the lights. And now all the guests have gone home and I am sitting here listening to a little Mo Tab along with David Archuletta and really getting into the Christmas mood. I am trying to decide what sort of treats to make my visiting teaching sisters and neighbors. Which brings me in the mind of other Christmas plans. Jenny and I were talking this weekend about plans for Christmas. We started talking about some of the things we wanted to do and menus. I am going to send out an email so will those who will be coming down for Christmas check out their emails so that we can start making some plans and arrangements. I told Jenny I would help out with this and send out the info.
Looking forward to the Holidays!
The bump in the road has grown.
6 years ago




1 comment:
I am looking forward to the holidays too, and will do my part this time around! I also happy to play games and get out of bed this time around.
Post a Comment