Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Amateur Photography

#1

#2



# 3



I was looking through my pictures and realized that the best ones were taken by Morgan or Leslie but I looked hard and found some that I had actually taken. So here goes.



5 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

Great Photos Sara! I love all of them. Is the first one of the temple? And is that your tree in your front yard? Really neat, and thank you for giving us the photo of Leah. She's beautiful, and what a dress! Who made that?
check mine out, you'll reconogize them all.

Alan and Shelley said...

I forgot to vote. I vote for #2 because I know for sure you took it, but I do love the tree at night and the temple shot. Shelley

The Schauerhamers said...

Um.... I choose #2!!!! She's my favorite. That is such a good picture of her I absolutely love it. Definately a great amateur shot. I'm guessing that that is the manti temple?

Madison said...

I vote for number 1

Stacy said...

I vote for #2 because ofcourse I would rather look at pictures of people. Although the picture that Morgan took of the temple was beautiful.