Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Week of 2008

I have been a little lame lately and let the blog lapse because I didn' t have any new pictures to post. We had a great New Years get together at Josh and Stacy's. We were small in number but big on food and fun. It has been hard to get back into the swing of things but I guess getting back on schedule is always a good thing. I have followed Josh's example and signed up at Bali's spa and fitness. I actually got a free membership because of Josh. I hope to be very motivated and focused on a healthy 2008. I have to give my first lesson to all of the young women on Sunday so hopefully that will go well. Noah flies in on Saturday evening so I will be picking him up at the airport and then getting him down to Provo sometime on Sunday. I have really been enjoying Whit's letters. It is amazing to see and hear the evolution of a missionary. I am anxiously working on the new baby's quilt. I hope to have it done by the time she is born. I will then post pictures. I am excited to see what this next week brings my way.

1 comment:

Alan and Shelley said...

I love your new Year music. Mine is pretty lame in comparison. I'm not seeing much activity on the Jorgensen blog, so I keep checking yours to find out anything new (BABY) can't wait to hear when she's born. You get to join a fitness club, and I'm going to have to go outside and do Xcountry skiing to get my exercise. COLD! What does Stacy need for the baby? I need to get something and send it or bring it in person would be good, but not likely. Keep us posted. Love Shelley