Well it is over. And I am somewhat relieved. Tonight was our wards Young Womens New Beginnings program and since I am in charge of the Beehives, I was in charge of this program. So lets just say it feels good to have it over and behind me. Thanks to all of you that helped me come up with ideas or helped with invites or even lent me things that I needed for tonight such as Personal Progress bags and crockpots, etc. Thanks to Morgan and Leslie helping with the musical number. I got some really nice comments about it and actually about the whole program. It was spiritual, and funny and I really enjoyed the whole evening. My house is a mess but I don't have the energy to clean it up. It can all wait for tomorrow. Tonight I just want to relax and be thankful that I have such a wonderful calling and that I get to work with these sweet young women in my ward and the great presidency that I serve with.
The bump in the road has grown.
6 years ago





4 comments:
It's so nice for us to help you out once in a while, even if it is as simple as lending a few items. I miss YW's!!
That sounds so fun. I'm sure it was awesome because you're very good at planning parties and meetings. I think that when I stay with you on the weekend that we should do something... fun. I don't know, maybe go to the movies or make some new recipes, or have a tea party. Yeah! I tea party. lol That sounds way fun. I mean, it would be fun if we invited all the girls. Anyway, ultimately it's up to you because I don't know what your schedule is and what you're up to doing.
Love,
Madi
I'm glad New Beginnings is over for you. Its always good to get these assignments done and finished and its an even better feeling when you know it went well. I'm glad you have so many people to help with things. My only question is, was the song as good as the refreshments?
I'm glad it went so well. Our ward's is next Wednesday. Tennyson has to speak about earning her Young Womanhood award and tell about a few of her projects. Banner has to give a two minute talk on Faith. Guess what we'll be doing on sunday?
Post a Comment