
I babysat Leah for the first time without Mama and Dada being around. They decided to go ice skating with Leslie's family home evening group. So she got to hang out with me. What a sweetheart she is. I am blogging this right now with her beside me. I had to put her in one of the preemie diapers that I had previously for her and she's got a little French cut thing going on.

Leah in her little beret

I love a baby in a little sweater. Isn't she cute

Maren had her first sleepover on Friday night. She did better than anyone thought she would. Her Dad was convinced that he'd be getting a call to come and get her. She did very well and had to bring 3 of her blankets and 2 of her stuffed cats. It was a little crowded in the bed. The next morning the kids wanted to make muffins they stopped long enough to pose for the picture.
2 comments:
How much fun are you having with the babay-sitting and the sleepovers, etc. I wanted to ask how your new beginnings went and see if it turned out how you wanted. I hope so. I'm doing this after family home evening, Alan and
Zack are upstairs wiiing. I got beat several time on the cow race, but I did better at find mii. We are enjoying the wii and so are some of Zack's friends. He likes to take it to other's houses and play it and so he's getting alont of use. I love the pictures of Leah and think its great that you get to see her so much. More than us. But that is good for you. I love the picture that stacy put on her blog of Maren and Esme in the matching outfits but you can't get a close-up of it. I love to look at the close ups and see more detail. Better go. No school today. Big blizzard last night and this morning. -8 outside right now. Love Shelley
Wow, lots of adventures. It looks like fun for sure.
Post a Comment