This has been one of my favorites since I first had them. They are really easy to make and delicious. I kind of made these up myself with the things that I like most on them.Shrimp thawed , cooked or uncooked is fine. Sautee the shrimp in olive oil and garlic until cooked or until the texture that you like.
Corn Tortillas lightly pan fried in olive oil.
Picco de gallo- I make my own with chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro, chopped green onion and chopped red or white onion. Set aside in a bowl.
Avocados- chopped and squirted with lime juice
Spicy Ranch- I usually mix up a packet of ranch and add then add tabasco or cayenne pepper to it to spice it up.
Place shrimp in warm corn tortilla. Then add pico de gallo, avocado, and ranch on top.
They are really messy so have a napkin ready. I like to serve them with refried beans and rice.
Enjoy!




2 comments:
I love these too I remember the first time that we made them. I always wondered what you put in the ranch to make it so spicy. Well I will have to try that this week. I am looking forward to this weekend. I hope that we can hang out and do something fun!
That's a good recipe. However, if I made these I would have to have something like 6 lbs of shrimp because Alan and Zack wouldn't be able to get enough. They are delicious, I know because you made them for me once.
Post a Comment