Monday, January 7, 2008

Hanging at the Hospital

I spent the day at the hospital with Josh, Stacy, Maren and of course Esme. Her look has completely changed from yesterday. She is such a sweetheart and a good nurser.









ISN"T SHE LOVELY!




4 comments:

liz and dennis said...

i think esme is so beautiful. can't wait to see her and also little enoch. our house is so quiet (but much cleaner) with everyone gone. the tree and trimmings are put away except for a few i keep finding like the mistletoe berry ball thing hanging in the dining room door. my amaryllis never did bloom for christmas and look like they won't be celebrating any holidays til valentines. did you have a chance to look at the sew beautiful magazine with baby layette outfits in it? i will bring mine up on the weekend.
see you then, lov liz

Alan and Shelley said...

I love Esme! She's so lovely.

Madison said...

She's wonderful. I'm so glad I got to see her on Sunday...

Stacy said...

It was so nice to have you come and be there with me and Esme. I know that Maren has done so well because of all the family support. I love using all the blankets and clothes that you got for Esme.