Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lots of Happenings

She has finally arrived. It seems like we waited a long time. Esme Lynn, we are so glad you are here.


We picked up Noah last night at the airport. It was good to see him after 2 years. I dropped him off at his knew apartment(house) in Provo. He seems to have very nice roommates. Good Luck Noah with your upcoming semester of school. After I dropped Noah off I was driving up 9th east in Provo and was so tempted to just keep going right onto the MTC to see Whit. I would have got thrown out on my ear so I didn't attempt it. I did shed a tear though because it is hard to be that close and not be able to see someone.

I also taught my first Young Womens lesson. I think that it went quite well. I am glad to have it over with. I am thoroughly enjoying my calling and know it is what I need to be doing right now.

1 comment:

Alan and Shelley said...

My Goodness! Such a lot of big events. Noah looks great. So does new baby (esme). She looks like Jonas to Alan and me. Maybe it is just the pictures, but she looks like she has some pretty rolly arms too. Not what I was used to seeing after saggy Leah on her birthdate. Esme, what a cute name. Knowing how popular that book was with many teenage girls, I'm wondering if it will be a popular name in the next five years. We'll see. She looks beautiful. I love her already. Maren will make a good big sister after practicing on Leah for a few weeks. How much fun are you having down in SLC after all these things happening? Missing you all her in Ashton. Love Shelley