Wednesday, April 9, 2008

For Shelley

The North and South clue is because the city is mentioned in the movie. It is where her brother lives. You need to watch it. Or better yet, you need to come to SLC and you can watch it here with me. I was wondering how you got your picture to come up on your comments? I noticed that Rebecca also has that feature. Do tell.

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

For anyone who want teir picture to come up with their comments, you have to go to the dashboard page, which can be accessed when you sign in. On the right of the dashboard page is a place called "edit profile." Click on edit profile and you get a page with several options. Go down the page and you will see "photograph." Click on that, and you can put in your photograph justlike when you are adding pictures to your blog. That's it.

Marcia said...

North & South is awesome.
Just thought I'd put that out there.