
I have been so busy that I forgot that I was tagged. I am not sure that tagging me was such a good idea. I will see if I can come up with some interesting answers.
Who do I love ? I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I love Mom and Dad. I know kind of obvious but true. I love my brothers and sisters for how close we are and I love the fact that my best friends are my siblings. I love my sisters -in -law and my brothers-in -law. Thank Heavens I have you all. I love my neices and nephews so much. I feel that they are my own . I pretend that they are half of the time. I am always thinking about them and worrying about them and enjoying every minute that I get to be with them. They each play a very important part in my life. I am so blessed. I love my aunts, uncle and cousins. I love the young women and leaders that I get to work with. I am so thankful for the blessing of my calling. I love my ward members and my co-workers for the most part.
Who does the dishes? Sadly I do with the help of my trusty dishwasher that I really love.
Who does the laundry? Once again I do but I have help with some Tide detergent with Vanilla and Lavender scent. It makes everything smell so good.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills myself with my online banking. I also love online banking. It is one of the best things I've ever learned to do.
Who mows the lawn? I usually mow the lawn but Andrew helped me out this past weekend and I really appreciated that.
I also cook dinner, do the shopping, clean the house, and a few other things that I can't recall right now. I know you all feel really sorry for me, don't ya. Sometimes I feel sorry for me too, but then I remember all my blessings and then I remind myself that I have a great life and wouldn't trade it for anything.
By the way I think I am the smartest, the tallest, at times and I hope I will always be the first to say " I love you." I am going to work on that.




2 comments:
it was a great idea to tag you. wonderful insight and a different take on things. doing all those things and so much more all by yourself makes you a very strong person, which maybe you know and maybe sometimes you don't.
i worried last night, after our conversation, about all our children. you know how at night everything seems so huge and insurmountable. well, i really felt stressed. then, this morning i woke up with a much better feeling: this life isn't meant to be perfect; we wouldn't learn a thing from that. it's how we learn to solve our problems that gives us experience and strength. when i think about all the things i have gained from not having a totally easy perfect life, i am amazed. i said that to dennis and he said "yes, life is a journey." and he's right; cliche, but right. so, i shouldn't be all worried about the kids' lives not being perfect. they are smart and they know where to go for help, and they will learn from this life.
then i read your blog this morning and i wondered why i hadn't thought to put the savior first on my list of people i love. i can't believe i didn't. that made me humble. i love you. see you soon.
We were all humbled by not writing the Savior first. I wouldn't trade your life for anything either! I love you the way that you are and I know that I can always depend on you and that we can always come over and you will be there... don't take that the wrong way but I really don't know what I would do if out of the blue you couldn't be there on demand. It was so fun to go to Tennyson's track meet yesterday. It was quite the adventure; frozen feet, drippy noses, sharing the Santa Claus blanket and of course witnessing a true athlete! I love you both and it just proves it by the fact that I sat out in the freezing cold weather and enjoyed every minute of it! I have to admit it will be really really really hard to leave all of this when Andrew and I decide to leave and move on. To what? I don't know but.. It will be hard. But like Lizzy said, "Life is a journey" When Liz is talking about "Kids" who is she talking about because hey! we are all just fine, just remember we each have our own journey to take on. Yeah... we have quirks but they can be overlooked. :) HOw could we not with seven mothers!!!!!! And I really mean that... We wouldn't be who we are without you. I mean that in a really really GOOD way! Love you!
Post a Comment