Saturday, April 19, 2008

Options for Shakespeare and Tuacahn

We want everyone to be able to go so we (Morgan and I) have planned 3 options for our summer vacay. Please choose one of the following or if you have other plans let us know!

First option:

Monday June 30th: Drive to St. George Monday June 30th. See Sound of Music that night at Tuacahn (8:30). Of course we would be staying at the Budget Inn that night!

Tuesday July 1st: a free day, swim, picnic, temple, whatever! Get ideas!

Wednesday July 2nd: morning/afternoon drive to Cedar City, check into hotel(Stratford) and then see Fiddler on the Roof at the Shakespear Festival that night.
Thursday July 3rd: Drive home! (Castle Dale)

Friday July 4th: a given!

Saturday July 5th: Reunion WE are in charge! Ideas?

Second option:

Tuesday July 1st: Leave in time to be to 2:00 matinee of Fiddler on the Roof in Cedar City. Stay in Cedar that night at the Stratford.

Wednesday July 2nd: Drive to St. George that morning. Stay at Budget and see Sound of Music at Tuacahn 8:30 that night.

Thursday July 3rd: Drive to Castle Dale, prepare for reunion.

Friday and Saturday as above


Third option:

Monday June 30th: Drive to St. George June 30th. See Sound of Music that evening.

Tuesday July 1st: See matinee of Fiddler on the Roof at 2:00. Have a free evening to do whatever.



Wednesday July 2nd: drive to CD

This option would give us more time in Castle Dale to go boating, night in the mountains, camping, fishing, slip n sliding, WHATEVER!

I need to know what everyone would like to do ASAP so that I can order tickets and reserve rooms at the hotels. We really want everyone to go so please pick an option!

4 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

I like #1 or #3. Either one is OK for me. I would drive down on sunday evening to SLC and then go down to St.George from there. I will do whatever the fam decides is best for all of them. I do like the idea of doing it the same week as the family reunion. I would love to have Thursday in CD so that we can have some more fun time at home. Shall I bring Ft. Hall fireworks? Or will it make everyone (Jim and Jenny) too nervous? Let us know if we should include it as part of the reunion restivities.

Alan and Shelley said...

That would be festivities. Although I like the word restivites. It sounds like my kind of thing.

The Schauerhamers said...

Mom, that's funny! I like restivities too! oh and YES! bring down some Ft. Hall Fiberverks!

Sara: Andrew still needs to talk to his advisor tomorrow but we are thinking we like Option #1.

Jennifer said...

I don't care what option, I'll be there no matter what with Tennyson and Banner