This is probaby quite obvious as to what country I am in but I am as usual located in a particular city. It is a city that you might know more by another name than what it is known as now. It is of course a very populous city but most of them are in this country. Enjoy the journey.
A tower found in the city. I love towers.
Not so much a part of the city but nearby and a pretty place to go.
This is a most delicious dish called Masala. I really do love it. Leslie has been trying to perfect this dish from what I hear. This is very traditional food here.
This little familiar guy used to live in this city
A means of transportation here
A dabbawalla or something like that. It is a man who delivers hot lunches to workers in these metal pails. They are all over here and are known for being in this particular city




6 comments:
i was doing fine with all of the indian sites and all of the indian music but when I got to the Indian dish I got a little queesy. :) memories....I believe you are visiting Mumbai, Indian. Sounds like a very interesting place but I don't know if I wish I were with you I would have to find a McDonalds real quick. They way I found out was by googling "cool towers in Indian city" second page. It worked. Right?
I thought you were in Delhi India, but then i read Morgan's comment and she thinks you are in Mumbai. I didn't even think of Mumbai, because I don'tknow that city. Ghandi went all over in India didn't he? that would certainly be a place I would love to see. Jerusalem and then India and then Italy.
Yes, I see I was wrong. Morgan was right.
i go to price and when i come back you have made a new post and someone has already answered it. i always want to be the first one to answer or i don't want to play. i knew it was india, but not the city. i would have had to look at a map to see what cities are on the coast and what city had that very interesting tower.
You are in Mumbai, India formerly known as Bombay. I liked the Bewitched hint.
I didn't know that Mumbai used to be Bombay. I think that is so cool. I would love to go to Bombay some day. I doubt it will ever happen.
Post a Comment