I guess I am now leaning towards the 3rd option too. That would give us more time in Castle Dale and we wouldn't be spending as much money on hotel rooms. That option is to drive down to St. George and see Sound of Music the night of June 30th and then catch the matinee of Fiddler in Cedar on July 1st. We would drive home on Wed and make our reunion preparations and just hang out and have fun. I need to know for sure who is coming and how many tickets and how many rooms to reserve. Let me know soon so we can make sure all this is in place. I can go ahead and put the tickets on my credit card and then I would just let you all know how much it was. If everyone is okay with these plans let me know. I am getting excited already!
2 comments:
We are all planning on coming! (Andrew, Morgan and Leah) I would like to know if we need to get one less ticket because of someone needing to take care of Leah. Just wondering how we are going to work that. I guess I will have to talk to Miranda or figure out something.
I for sure will be there, but I don'tknow if Zack will be able to come. Order a ticket for me, and let me know how much.
Post a Comment