Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Real Destination for this Summer. Who wants to join me ?

Well I hope this looks familiar to you all. It is time to start thinking about summer plans. A few of us were wondering if it would be easier to plan our Southern Utah trip around the time of the reunion. I was looking at the week of the reunion. I know that I would like to see Fiddler on the Roof. It is playing at Shakespeare on July 1st 2:00 matinee. Othello is playing that night if anyone would be interested.

For Tuachan Les Miserables and Sound of Music is playing. It seems like Sound of Music is on June 30th or we could see it June 2nd. Les Miserables is playing June 1st in case we would want to see that instead of Othello. These are just suggestions and I haven't asked for any time off yet. I just need some feedback from all of you so I can ask for time off and start booking things. Let me know if you are interested in coming and what shows. You can Google Shakespeare or Tuachan to see if other times would work better for you. We need to just start planning.

6 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

are you sure on those dates or did you mean July 1st and 2nd? And June 30? Anyways I would love to go I was just wondering what days of the week those are because I would really like for Andrew to go but It would depend on how long we were gone for. so... how long would it be? I guess I should also ask if boys are invited to go.

Alan and Shelley said...

I will have to check my calendar to see if July is a possibilty. Would love to go anytime, but I guess it depends on everyone else. Then we would come home for the reunion?

Stacy said...

I don't know if it is in the plans for us this summer. If we do go on a vacation, it will probably be at the end of the summer when Kelsie gets back from TX. We are definitely going to CD for the reunion though.

liz and dennis said...

if we decide within the next little while i can get the time off easily. i hope i can get dennis to go also, and leslie (but i don't know about her schedule). i'm pretty sure i can come though.

Maurie said...

Sara it sounds great. I don't know if we can all be there. Rachel needs to get a job and Seth wants to be earning money as well. Maybe, I could come on my own. We will have to see about our plans coming together.

Love Anne Adele

Les Fuller said...

I want to go!YAY just let me know what's going on and I'll get the time off. WE haven't all been Southern Utah together in years! I'm so excited!